Monday, December 15, 2008

Catch Up

I know it's been FOREVER since I posted. Life has been busier than I have wanted it to be, but at least I am almost done with the craziness. I knew this past few weeks would be hectic, but that didn't make it any easier to get through. Now, I am almost done and I am certainly glad I am. It has been a lot of hard work to get things done. I can't even believe the amount of stress I have been under. One thing I can say, though, is that most of the hard work has paid off and I am in a pretty good place right now. That sense of satisfaction is really gratifying. I am finishing up the semester and hope to get good grades in all my classes. I took the GRE again, and while I wasn't thrilled with my score, it was a definite improvement from the last time I took it. Plus, from what I can find, the score will be good enough for any of the places I am applying. So, while I wish I had done better, I am happy that the score was good enough and that the burden of that is lifted from my shoulders. There are so many other things going on right now, but I will have to fill you in later. I am wrapping up my finals for this semester this week. I took one today and was NOT happy about it. The exam was nothing like any test or quiz we had had this semester. This class has been a pain in my neck all semester, but at least I did learn some things from it. Hopefully I will do well enough on the final to give me my desired grade. I have another final tomorrow, which I am happy to say I only need to take it to get the grade I want in that class and then one more at the end of the week. After that, I am off for a two week vacation and all I can say is HOORAY!!!!!!! This has been a long time coming and I am so excited about it. I can hardly wait! Hopefully there won't be any flight delays or any such troublesome thing happen and the trip will be everything I imagine it will be. I promise to post again this week. For now, that's it!

No comments: