Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tonight

I am sitting at home eating an amazing bowl of spaghetti, watching my favorite show and enjoying my first bit of sunshine for the day. Yes, that's right, my day's been a bit of a disaster. I suppose I shouldn't complain because everyone has one at some point or another. I just wish I didn't seem to have them quite so frequently these days. I have been telling myself for the last month that after January life will be much better; I just never took into account that building up to that point would be so stressful. Oh well, at least I have my spaghetti. =D My last semester ended well. It was really tough but when all was said and done I was more than happy with the outcome. Then I had an amazing two week break. I went to the Eastern United States and had such a wonderful time. I saw so many great things and meet so many fascinating people as well as see family and old friends. I had the greatest surprise ever when the love of my life made one of my all-time dreams come true. He took me to the New York City Ballet to see the Nutcracker. It was so beautiful! I have never been happier in my life. I also went into the New England countryside and there was snow and everything was so storybook like. I was literally in a winter wonderland for two whole weeks. I was sad to leave it but I was happy to return home. When I got back, there were several things waiting for me that I had to take care of. It seems the month of January had multiple things planned for every single day of the month. *Sigh* Among those things to take care of were graduate applications and the beginning of school. I am half done with the month and I still have so much to do!!!! But, tonight I am recovering from my horrendous day and not feeling bad about doing so. I have homework to do and things that are due, and they will get done, but tonight I am resting. Hmmm. Guess that's all for now.

No comments: