Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Life

Life is always so interesting. There is always something going on, something happening. I am thankful that these days the stress is a lot less but I am still busy as ever. It seems that life is a never ending cycle of coming and going, living and learning. I am happy, though. I like what I am doing and I feel like I can handle the things that are on my plate at the moment. I have had some really wonderful experiences and I am hoping to have more. The sense of excitement that I have right now is wonderful. I am looking at some major changes but I am at peace about it. Perhaps that is because I am completely assured that I have sought the guidance of the Lord the whole way through and I will continue to do so. I hope that I will always continue to learn through the experiences I have and the things I go through in life. Otherwise, what is the point of going through them? Even the unpleasant things have a way of teaching you invaluable lessons and after the fact you find yourself being thankful that you had the opportunity to learn. So, I guess what I am trying to say is that I am thankful for the things that keep me busy and thankful for the life experiences I have had. I feel that I have learned a lot and would not be the person I am today were it not for those experiences. I know that sometimes I grow tired and wish I could put everything on pause but I can't, and for the first time in a very long time I am alright with that.

No comments: