Tuesday, October 3, 2017

It's Been A While

It's been a while since I sat down and blogged.  I've wanted to so many times but have not had the energy or the time to do so.  I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I like to have my ideas cemented firmly before I sit down to write about them.  This is probably the single greatest reason I have not blogged in more than a year.  Lord knows I have had plenty to blog about.  A lot has changed since I last published a post here.  The most noticeable change is that I am now a mother.  There is a lot to unpack with just that one reality, and perhaps that's why I have forced myself to sit down and do what I have been wanting to do for months - write about it.  There are other changes in my life and there are still multiple ideas and thoughts that I am wrestling with, and I want to write about all of them.  So, here I am starting to use this special space again; a space I have come to for more than 10 years to talk about, think about, and process this journey called life.  For those of you who may still be following this blog, I hope you at least enjoy the wanderings and musings of my mind, but mostly I hope they will challenge you, comfort you, and cause you to ask your own questions. 

No comments: