Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Think He Really Loves Me

When he holds me in his arms my whole world stops. My knees grow weak and I melt in his arms. When he walks in a room by heart skips a beat and a smile tugs at my lips. When he kisses me I tingle from head to toe. When I look in his eyes I see they are warm with love and when he touches me his hands emit loving tenderness. He is gentle and tenderhearted, yet strong. He waits to go to bed each night until we have said good night. He stops his work to accept a hug from me and has a goofy grin on his face as he returns to his duties. He sends me flowers and love notes and calls just to chat. Yes, I think I really loves me. He holds me when I cry and cheers me when I'm sad. He comes over just so he can be with me even when we can't sit down and spend time with each other. He asks for my opinion and listens to my advice. He encourages me to pursue my hopes and dreams and is one of the loudest fans in my cheering section. He helps me do the hard things in life and never lets me quit when I shouldn't. He shares his life with me and is always willing to share mine. He always reassures me that he loves me and I think he really does.

No comments: