Monday, November 21, 2011

A Whole Year

It's hard to believe it's been a whole year since I last posted. This past year has been very full, and while I wanted to get back here multiple times, it never happened. Now I am at point in my life where picking up my internet pen and sharing with the world my thoughts is once again a possibility. I would catch you up, if I could, but there has been far too much happen to fit into one post. So, I will start afresh from this point on, writing about my thoughts, my feeling, my experiences. Life is truly a grand adventure and the many twists and turns along the way make it that much more exciting. I've always been thankful for this blog and the outlet it has provided me and I am hoping that some day the things I share here may help others as well. Writing is such a gift; I hope I can be worthy of the gift that has been bestowed upon me and use it to give back to others.
Here's to the new future of this blog! :)