Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Some Things

What do I want to say? I have so many things to say and don't know where to start. First, I want to go back to Valentine's Day. I had the most wonderful Valentine's Day I have ever had. It was just perfect. I had one wish for Valentine's Day, something I really wanted. I was in the store several days before and there were so many beautiful flowers everywhere. I just wanted to receive even one flower because they are so beautiful and I love them so much. I even prayed for flowers. I asked the Lord if it was possible to have someone get me some flowers, but I was determined to be happy with or without them. The most exciting thing about the day was what I had planned to do for those special to me. However, Valentine's Day came and I had more flowers than I knew what to do with. They were sooooo beautiful! I was thrilled beyond belief and the day was made even more special when my brother and sister came to see me at work. It was so wonderful to see them. There were so many wonderful things that happened, perhaps the most special to me came in the form of a very special card given to me by a very special person. I have never felt as wonderful as I did when I read that card. The whole day was just, huh, so great! Then, my trip last week was amazing. I think it was the best trip I have ever been on. I was able to rest and enjoy myself and I really enjoyed being with my grandparents. I saw and experienced a lot of really great things and it was everything I wanted it to be. I came back to work this week ready to start tackling the many things that I had left to do when I returned. There are multiple appointments I have this week and several things to take care of, but I don't mind. I am really excited about several things that are coming up and new directions that I am looking at taking. There are a lot of things that I have been dreaming about doing and it looks like maybe I will finally get a chance to do some of it. So, I think I've said enough. I hope it makes sense. There are so many things happening and so many things to think about that sometimes I find that my thoughts are going faster than I can relate them. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments: