Friday, January 6, 2012

Returning

Well, my vacation is over and I have returned to work and the regular rhythm of my day-to-day life. I can't say that I'm sad to be back, but I'm not delighted either. My time off was nice and it was great to catch up with family and friends. However, I wish I had more time to just relax and before plunging back into my busy schedule. Perhaps it's a god thing I didn't. Certainly my pocketbook couldn't handle much more of a break. I guess it doesn't really matter either way because I am back and things are happening around me left and right. I am thankful, however, that it was a short work week. I have this weekend to catch my breath and organize myself some more before I have to fully submerge myself into my work. I shouldn't complain. I did have 2 weeks off and I do enjoy my job. Life could definitely be worse. So, with that, I will stop whining about having a job and needing to work and I will focus instead on all the great adventures that are waiting for me. :)

No comments: