Saturday, June 7, 2008

Exciting!!!!!

I have so much stuff!!!! I can't believe how many things I have accumulated over the past few years. It is an unreal amount of things. But, I am very thankful that for the first time in my life I have some place to put them. I have never really had a room of my own, much less a house of my own, and although the task of putting everything in order has been a big one I am so happy about all the space. My room actually looks great and I don't feel like I have to put clutter all over the place. There is place for each thing which means that I can keep it in order. Yay!!! I hate things being messy but my problem in the past has been that there just wasn't any room for it anywhere else besides a huge pile hidden in the closet. Now there are shelves and cabinets and drawers for everything and that makes me so happy. In case you missed it, I have actually been working on the organizing part of moving into my house and I have gotten a lot done this week. I am at that point where the stress is not bad and I am really excited about doing things and getting things done. My friend and I went shopping last night and stayed up super late arranging my room and I am thrilled with the outcome. It is not finished by any means, but it is well on its way to looking great. It's funny too how it all worked out because I had a certain idea in my head of what I wanted and my friend had a certain idea too, but we couldn't find the things we needed to make it happen. Then, all of a sudden, it was all right in front of us and it worked out really well. I can't wait until it is all done to see what the end result will look like! It will be a room that is all my own with unique decorations and arrangements that are me. I love it! I am also happy about what the rest of the house is shaping up to look like. It's just going to be great! Ok, I just realized I a gushing and I guess I should stop. LOL. Sorry. I almost can't help it. I am so excited right now. Actually, there are so many things that I am excited about right now that it is hard for me not to go off on just about anyone about the million and one things going on in my life right now. There are so many things happening and so many good things about to happen. I can't wait to see what the end results will be. So, I guess that's sort of what I am up to for now.

No comments: