Monday, July 14, 2008

Thank You

I know I have been writing a story and I will finish but I just had to interrupt briefly. I haven't written much this past week because I was getting ready for a house warming party for my new house. It was the first real event that I have had to totally plan all by myself and I was really nervous over it. But, I am happy to report that everything went off really really well and I am so happy with the outcome. Of course, I couldn't have done it without some really great friends and family and I just wanted to say thank you to all who were involved. You guys were awesome! The help and support was so welcome and so timely. I really couldn't have done it without you. Thank you! My house looks beautiful and the even went so well. I managed to get the food done and on the table and actually not be 100% frazzled over it. I was so proud of myself and my house and so grateful to my friends and family for helping make it possible. It was a weekend to remember.

No comments: