Friday, June 26, 2009

So Much To Do!

There has been so much happening the past two weeks and it seems hardly real that two weeks have gone by, but alas, they have. I have been trying to get in my hours at work, working on packing things up for my move, trying to map out my move, working on my wedding, shopping for a wedding dress, trying valiantly to retrieve my ring from the jeweler, taking care of my health and improving my physique, taking care of those I love and missing my love more than I know how to say. Phew!!! I would say that is enough to keep anyone on their toes. It's been a real trip but I can say that at least I feel like things are falling into place. I have gotten some things done and I am fairly proud of myself for the work I have done. Tomorrow I am staying home to wade through some more of the gigantic pile of papers I have created for myself over that past ten years. I have actually created a system for organizing things but it does take time to do. Amidst all of the hubbub I have also had some really great experiences. My love bought me a beautiful digital piano for my birthday and I am loving having it. He is soooooo good to me and I love that he gets me things that I really love and can use. He also got me some pretty cool music software so I can write music using my computer and I am thrilled about that. It means I can do what I have wanted to do for so long. *Sigh* Another dream come true. I also got to celebrate Father's Day with my dad and that was a lot of fun. I cooked fried chicken for the first time and it turned out pretty well actually. I must say that not too many people had confidence in me that it would turn out and I definitely had a great sense of accomplishment when everything went well. So, there has been a lot to do and there will continue to be more to do but I guess that's O.K. because it keeps me busy and I do things that I need to do. It might be a while before I post again, but if that's the case at least you know it's because I am super busy and doing things that are important. Ready, set, here I go!

No comments: