Thursday, October 25, 2007

HELP!

What's in my mind? What is going on in my head? What am I thinking or can I even call this thinking? There is definitely no rationality to it. AHHHHHH!!!!! I can't get it to stop. I want to throw caution to the wind, I want to be extremely impulsive, I want to do something drastic. I feel like I'm trapped and the only way out it to blow something up. But then, there is a still small voice inside my head that keeps telling me not to do something stupid, to just wait, hold myself back and wait because things will work out. How do you kill your thoughts and trust that still small voice? I can only think of two things that will help me. I must remind myself that I can do all things through Christ Who strengthens me and I am not supposed to give up in dong the right thing because in the end I will have all the benefits I want if I don't give up. But, oh, how hard that is and of very little comfort to me at this moment. Gotta fix my gaze ahead, gotta not look behind or beside me, gotta endure.

No comments: