Tuesday, October 2, 2007

A Little Note

Week has started CRAZY!!!!! But that's ok. I am spending a huge amount of time trying to figure out how to use the program I need for my research. I feel like a total moron, but, no worries, that will pass. Actually, I am really enjoying having something to do and being able to learn something new at the same time is really exciting. I finally feel like I have my life in order and I have a path I am following, a plan towards reaching my goal. There are a hundred opportunities on the horizon and it's nice that my only problem there is figuring out which one I want to take. I'm still looking for a job but the need doesn't seem to be as pressing now that I am throwing myself full force into my research. I have now figured out why I liked being in school so much: it wasn't the learning necessarily; it was not having to focus on personal problems and situations that arise when you have too much time on your hands. Really, school or learning is a nice distraction and I am finding that my brain feels so much better when it is actually working and facing challenges than when it is lying dormant waiting for some sort of stimulation from anywhere possible. So, I am super busy, as always, and I am very happy at the moment. Life is good, God is GREAT, and I am so glad I can experience Him everyday in so many ways in my life.
Oh, ya, and I updated my photo albums a bit. I promise to do more later. Enjoy!!!!!

No comments: