Wednesday, January 9, 2008

A Sum Up

Hello everyone and Happy New Year! I know it's been multiple days since I last posted but I honestly have a very good reason for it. I've been sick, really sick. The kind of sick where you can't really get out of bed or function much less think well enough to put two sentences together that make sense. So, I have stayed away from the computer for the most part. I know I missed the start of the new year as well as mentioning that I have been blogging now for a year, but it couldn't be helped. Today was my first full day back at work in about a week and last week when I was there I wasn't feeling very well. So, I promise you will be hearing more from me but it will be slow for the next few weeks as I am recovering. I hope you all had a safe and wonderful time welcoming the new year. My New Year's Eve was pretty special, but I will post about that next time because it will fill a whole post all by itsself. Overall, my attitude is that the past year was incredible, amazing, crazy beyond belief, one of the single most life-changing years of my life but I learned so much about life, about my dreams, about love, and about the character and wonderful atributes of God. I grew in my relationship with the Lord like I never had before and I entered realms of living that I had only dreamed of. Jesus is still the most amazing Person I know, the greatest inspiration for my life, my first-love, and a Savior I cannot sum up in words. I hope the coming year continues to be a reminder of His love and grace and is full of more awesome adventures with Him.

No comments: