Friday, December 15, 2006

Random Thoughts

So, I've started a blog and now I actually have to have something important or at least relatively interesting to post. I definitely prefer this to a MySpace page (yuck). At least I don't feel pressured to post disgusting sparkle graphics that spell out elementary level messages in obnoxious colors or post terrible music with equally terrible videos that have absolutely nothing to do with my life as it is. In case you missed it, I am a bit on the sarcastic, cynical side, but no worries. There is a very bright side to me. I love to laugh, especially if it takes more than two neurons firing to process the content, and I am quite the practical joker. So, if I'm at least interesting enough for you to take time and stop to read my post, please leave me a message. I'd love to read it.

No comments: