Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hmmmm

Well, I haven't posted in a few days and I figured I should at least write something so everyone doesn't think I fell off the face of the planet. I've been really busy, but when am I not? Actually, I've been trying to focus on some things and re-prioritize blogging is not at the top of my priorities list. I love blogging, but in the grand scheme of my life it really doesn't figure as very important. So, I took a little break and will probably take another one here soon. Most important thing right now? Deciding what to do about school. I am still waiting to hear from my graduate program and I can't really decide anything until I do. Ive been trying to formulate that what do I do if I don't get in plan, but I don't have anything solid. To tell the truth there isn't really anything else I want to do. I have never been involved in something academically that I love so much. I love the challenge, the learning, the experience with the patients. It just seems to fit me so well; I can't imagine me doing anything else and being happy with it. Everything else in my life right now is pretty much the same. I love, love, love being with my kids. They are so much fun. At times they are silly and ask interesting questions but they make my life so great. Honestly, I wish I had one of my own. I know kids are a huge responsibility, but they add so much to your life. I never really knew how to love or be loved until I started working with children. They can teach you so much about what is really important in life. Well, anyway, that is what's going on with me for the time being. If there is anything new and interesting taking place I will blog on it. Until then, hope you all are doing great.

*About Me* Favorite cartoons growing up: Spider man, or any of the marvel comics heroes, Voltron, Dennis the Menace, Loony Tunes - especially liked the Roadrunner and Wylie Coyote, X-Men, Gargoyles, Ahhh, there are too many to name! Oh well, you get the picture. Absolute favorite show growing up: The Cosby Show. There wasn't anything else like it. I also liked TGIF most of the time. Favorite Disney Cartoon: Sleeping Beauty because the fight scene between the witch and the prince was so cool.
Actually, it's hard for me to name a favorite about anything. I have favorites but it's really hard for me to narrow everything down to just one. So, I have several things that are my favorites but I don't have a single favorite.

No comments: