Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tuesday

Another week has started and it has been rather busy thus far. I haven't had time to hardly stop and breathe. There isn't anything happening that any of you would find too interesting but I have managed to keep myself going non-stop. The weather here in Tucson is absolutely gorgeous! I have taken every opportunity I can the past few days to be outside, especially at night. The sky has been clear and it's just beautiful to look at all the stars. It helps me think and clears my head all at that same time, if that's possible. Really there have been so many conversations I've been in recently that I should have plenty to post on, but I just don't have the time right now to sit down and actually write something decent. Or maybe it's that I don't want to as that would mean I would actually have to stop and think about all the things I have been avoiding thinking about. I have been really busy, but I have to admit that I have been looking for things to do so as to keep my mind preoccupied and not let it drift into serious thought. There are too many things that I don't want to deal with right now or that I am dealing with by pushing them out of the front of my mind and making myself focus on other things. Is that strange? I don't even know if that made sense. Hmmm. Oh well. I think I'm getting moody. Uh oh. Sorry about all the rambling. Guess I will end this post with that. Oh yeah, here's some music for you. For some reason this song kept going around and round in my head so I found it and posted it. Here are the lyrics in case you can't understand what she is saying:
Think of Me
Think of me
think of me fondly,
when we've said goodbye.
Remember me
once in a while -
please promise me
you'll try.

When you find
that, once
again, you long
to take your heart back
and be free -
if you
ever find
a moment,
spare a thought
for me

We never said
our love
was evergreen,
or as unchanging
as the sea -
but if
you can still
remember
stop and think
of me . . .

Think of all the things
we've shared and seen -
don't think about the things
which might have been . . .

Think of me,
think of me waking,
silent and
resigned.

Imagine me,
trying too hard
to put you
from my mind.

Recall those days
look back
on all those times,
think of the things
we'll never do -
there will
never be
a day, when
I won't think
of you . .

Can it be?
Can it be Christine?

Bravo!

What a change!
You're really
not a bit
the gawkish girl
that once you were...
She may
not remember
me, but
I remember
her...

We never said
our love
was evergreen,
or as unchanging
as the sea -
but please
promise me,
that sometimes
you will think of me!

No comments: