Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Another Wednesday

There wasn't anything too terribly interesting that happened today. I started some of my research in which I will be able to work with human subjects, which is very exciting to me. I will also be able to work with several computer programs used in data analysis in my field and that is pretty cool. I get to play with new digital "toys" as my instructor calls them and that is always fun. Speaking of new toys and computer programs I am finally learning more about how to post stuff on the internet. I know, I know, I'm way behind, but there's no time like the present to learn new things. I'll even attempt to post a picture with this blog. Warning, it will probably not have anything to do with anything, but at least I can feel good about doing something successfully. Oh, look, I actually got two on there! Score one for me and learning to do something new. More crazy pictures to come tomorrow. Enjoy!!!!!!!
This is me doing something I never usually do: modeling (oh what we do for friends!)

This is my very large, very interesting family. Don't ask who everyone is. You'll never remember what I tell you.

No comments: