Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Thoughts

I don't know what I'm doing up at this hour of the morning, but I'm awake and thought I'd post something. This post will be short as my other posts have been exceptionally long. Life right now is good. A bit complex at times, but good. It's funny how sometimes when you think your world is spinning out of control in actuality it is spinning into a better position than it was in. I think it's just the transition that is unnerving, or at least more unnerving than the final outcome. Anyway, I promise not to ramble or make any allusions that I can't fully explain here on my blog. I do want to say thank you to everyone who reads my blog and especially those who post on it. I love the interaction and I can't interact with myself. Well, I could, but that would raise serious questions as to my sanity (questions already exists; wouldn't want to encourage more). To all those friends I haven't seen in a while: hello, I miss you, call me sometime. To those I see everyday: ah, I say plenty to you when I see you. No need to post anything here. Until next time.

2 comments:

Scott Jaxon said...

Just reading your interests. You said you liked the movie "The Sand Lot?" Isn't that a horror movie? Or I am mistaken?

femaleparadox said...

No, it's not a horror movie. It is about life in the '50's. There are things that are supposed to be scary but are so ridiculous you can only laugh at them. If you haven't seen it you definitely should. It is one of the best movies about normal, everyday American life. So, funny!