Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Excitement

I know I've said it probably a hundred times on this blog in the past two weeks, but God is so amazing!!!! I can't get over how incredible He is and all the awesome things I am seeing Him do right now. I feel like I am on an adventure and I don't want it to ever stop. I can't wait to see what will happen from day to day. Yesterday I saw Him do some pretty interesting things and start some things that have the potential to be great, but today was beyond anything I could have ever dreamed. In my own personal life He is doing so much, answering so many prayers and coming to my rescue is so many ways, but it doesn't stop there. I am watching Him actually change people and their outlook and purpose in life and I can't help but be awed by His ability to do so. It seems that every area of my life right now is being affected in some way by what God is doing. I have never experienced God moving like this. I am seeing things I always heard about as a kid but never actually saw. Today was a good example of this. My parents and people in my church have always talked about God moving and it affecting people you don't know that come in contact with you. I've seen this a little but nothing like today. My church is starting to have a revival and people are experiencing so much with the Lord that when an inspector from the city came to inspect a project we are currently working he heard a Bible study that was going on and sat down to listen. He later told one of our members that he had wasted his life for the past 30 years and now he was searching for what truth was and he was so grateful that he had heard some of it today when he came to our church!!!!!!!!!!! Let me assure you, that is not a normal occurrence, but it should be. If you ever read the book of Acts you will see amazing things that the Christians did and how God was moving all the time. That's what I want in my life and I think it's happening. I am so excited and so full of anticipation just waiting to see everything God will do. Truly, what a wonderful God He is!

No comments: