Monday, August 20, 2007

New Semester

I love - watching the sun rise over the Catalina mountains, watching the sunset in Tucson, watching my nephew dance, listening to music that moves me, laughing and being silly, being with children, hearing God speak, watching God perform miracles all around me, having my prayers answered when I least expect it, knowing that God is in control of my life and when I surrender to Him He will give me my heart's desires and do infinitely more than I can ask or think to ask. I love having peace and joy and not having to be stressed out. Hmm. Don't know why I just wrote all that but I felt like it so I did. The school semester started today and I am trying to get myself back in the mode of being a responsible student. I am not taking classes, but I am participating in research and I am studying for the GRE so I can take it in a few months. The summer was nice. I won't say it was relaxing, but I did accomplish several things I wanted to accomplish and I feel like my life is back on track. God has been so good to me and so real these past few weeks. It seems every day almost there is something else that He is doing and I am so thankful I can be a part of it. I wouldn't trade experiencing God the way I have been for anything in this world. I am excited about what He will do in the upcoming months and I am waiting with anticipation to see how He will work things out in my life. Usually the fall semester is the busiest time of year for me, and the most chaotic, but this year I am expecting big things from God and I intend for it to be the best semester and season I have ever had. So, expect me to post about all the amazing things that will be going on and how good God is because He is more wonderful than I can even begin to explain or describe.

No comments: