Thursday, August 23, 2007

Untitled

At this moment I am...well, that's hard to say exactly. I am so many things - happy, excited, bewildered, amazed, and thrilled to the very core of me. I almost don't know what to say or how to describe what all is going on in my life right now, but one things I can absolutely say is God is SOOOOO good to me and His love is the most amazing thing I have ever come across. He continually surprises me with His goodness towards me and all His blessings. Every day there is something new that He does, some wonderful act He performs. How could I have ever thought that anything I could have come up with would have been better in any way from something He does? How silly and blind we are when we are "thinking for ourselves". How dark it is when we grope around trying to find our way and make our own path rather than walk in the Light and let Him lead us all the way. Life is incredible right now and this journey I'm on has taken such unexpected turns that the thrill of the adventure is sometimes more than I can bear, but I can't and won't stop now. I will see my life through and have everything that God intends for me to have because that is better than anything this world or anyone in it has to offer.
On a side note, I've found some really good quotes I want to post.
"In the Christian life the implicit is never conscious, if it is conscious it ceases to have this unaffected loveliness which is the characteristic of the touch of Jesus. We always know when Jesus is at work because He produces in the commonplace something that is inspiring." - Oswald Chambers
"Nothing is so important as to keep right spiritually. The great solution is the simple one - "Come unto Me." The depth of our reality, intellectually, morally and spiritually, is tested by these words. In every degree in which we are not real, we will dispute rather than come." - Oswald Chambers
"Jehovah appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee." Jeremiah 31:3
7 I can never escape from your Spirit!
I can never get away from your presence!
8 If I go up to heaven, you are there;
if I go down to the grave,[a] you are there.
9 If I ride the wings of the morning,
if I dwell by the farthest oceans,
10 even there your hand will guide me,
and your strength will support me.
11 I could ask the darkness to hide me
and the light around me to become night—
12 but even in darkness I cannot hide from you.
To you the night shines as bright as day.
Darkness and light are the same to you.
13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
15 You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
16 You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
before a single day had passed.
17 How precious are your thoughts about me,[b] O God.
They cannot be numbered!
18 I can’t even count them;
they outnumber the grains of sand!
And when I wake up,
you are still with me! Psalm 139:7-18

No comments: