Saturday, August 4, 2007

My Life Right Now

You know, there are times in your life when there is so much happening that you don't even know where to start in trying to explain it. That's where I am right now. God has been so good to me in the past few weeks and I am watching Him do so much that I don't even know how to tell someone everything that He is doing. I have been "struggling" for so many months that I had forgotten how good it feels to rest in the Lord and I have never known what it is like to just trust Him and not worry. It is such a great feeling. It's not that everything hard in my life has stopped or that there are no problems to deal with, it's just that I am finally casting my cares on Jesus and letting Him take care of things. I cannot even tell you the joy and peace I have had. It is amazing how when you are obeying the Lord you find that you have the freedom to obey Him more and you are full of peace about the directions He is giving you. I just can't put what I am feeling into words but I can tell you it is the best feeling I have ever had and I am full of anticipation as I watch and wait for what God is going to do next. He is truly an amazing, wonderful, loving God and I love Him so much! So, I can't really sum up everything that is going on in my life at this point, but I can tell you that I am on an incredible adventure with God and I hope it never ends.

No comments: