Monday, August 13, 2007

Vacation

I'm on vacation this week. Yea!!!!!! So, that means I probably won't be posting much unless some amazing event takes place. I started my vacation yesterday and I intend for this week to be a nice long relaxing week away from all the craziness that my ordinary life brings. The place where I am staying is absolutely gorgeous with incredible views all around me. Last night I spent at least twenty minutes outside just gazing up at the stars. They were so brilliant and so beautiful out here that I couldn't stop looking at them. I didn't want to go inside. Of course the sunset was pretty amazing as well. I love that I got to sleep in 3 hours later than normal and I can just be relaxed. Actually, I have a confesion to make, I don't really know how to do nothing. When I woke up I immediately started planning what I was going to do and how the day was going to go and I had to stop myself. I'm not doing any serious planning this week. I am going to just let the week take it's course and see where it takes me. I'm in no hurry to rush and do anything and I am not "scheduling" anything. I am going to relax! I have promised myself I would do that and I intend to do it. Last week was really good but I was pretty busy so I am tired anyway. So, here's to spending one week resting and getting prepared for the upcoming semester and fall/winter season. I'll let you know if I am successful or not. I may post and I may not. Depends on how I feel. Oh, that's such a great feeling!

No comments: