Thursday, July 5, 2007

Added Links

For those of you who are very observant you will notice without my saying so that I have added some new links to my links list at the bottom of my page. For those of you who wouldn't notice much of anything unless it was staring you in the face, I'm letting you know. Most of the new links are science related. I've been having several very interesting conversations about science with some friends of mine and this has led me to do some looking into certain things. Science of any kind has always fascinated me and research is something I love. So, in the midst of looking for information I have found several websites and blogs that are really interesting. They pose good questions and explore interesting topics as well as expose me to some brilliant minds out there. I hope you will actually take the time to look up what I have posted and then do some more looking on your own if you find the subjects interest you.

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

and, for those of us who are like T-Rex's and wouldn't notice something staring us in the face unless it was moving and smelled like meatloaf, this post was quite necessary and helpful! Thanks.