Monday, July 2, 2007

My Life Right Now

Ok, so my life is crazy, busy and wicked awesome (as my friend says). July 4th is Wednesday and I have been performing and rehearsing like crazy and the fun won't stop until Thursday. Of course in the midst of all this business I am also trying to make some serious plans about my future and that takes brain energy as well physical and emotional energy. So, needless to say I have been a bit tired of late but the weekend gave me some great sleep catch up and some relaxation, so I think I'm good. I have five performances before my biggest one Wednesday night so I'm thinking the only thing I'm going to do Wednesday during the day is see Bruce Willis' new movie "Live Free of Die Hard". Actually, there are three or four movies I want to see but that one is at the top of my list at the moment. I haven't seen a good action movie in quite a while and it's been even longer since I saw one in theaters. I think the third Lord of the Rings was the last thing like that I saw in a theater. Sad, I know, but there are more important things to do in life. ;) Anyway, so my life has been slightly less than chaotic and thus the reason for the sad number of posts, but I can guarantee you that is going to change, especially in the next couple of days. I have several things I want to post and I don't know if I will get to all of them but I will attempt. So. sorry if you've kept checking my page and been annoyed that there weren't any updates. I hope my explanation leaves me room for forgiveness. I promise to do better.

*About Me* Favorite sport growing up: soccer - I was always better with my feet than my hands. Favorite color when I was a kid: brown - I have none now that I'm an adult. Favorite animal when I was a kid: horses. Favorite subject in school: Literature with History as a close second. Favorite language: Spanish. Favorite time of the day: sunset. Favorite pet: my two dogs.

No comments: