Friday, July 20, 2007

This Week

This post will be short. I just have a few things I want to say. The week has been so good. There has been some rough points and some great points but the best part is that I have been able to maintain my joy throughout the whole week. I have never been so aware of how great God is and just how good He is to me. There have been so many moments this week when I thought my heart would burst from being so full of happiness and the awareness of how good God is. I know that probably sounds pretty corny to most of you but it is the only way to sum up how I feel right now. I feel as though a hundred pounds has been lifted from me, as though I have been freed from a thousands chains. I don't feel silly or giddy, just so at peace and so satisfied with where I am. Also, there is such a sense of expectancy as I see God moving in so many areas of my life. I can't wait to see what He will do and how He will do it. It's more than just hope for the next day; it's anticipation of what I will have the opportunity to see and experience. I have never been more sure in my life that God is in control and He knows how to take care of me and those I care about, even when I don't know how or can't. He's just so amazing; I feel like I can't say it enough. So, I guess I'm saying this week was really good and I hope there are many more like it to come.

No comments: