Saturday, July 21, 2007

Good Times

This weekend has been great. Last night I went to see "Live Free or Die Hard" and I have to say that I absolutely loved it. I am partial to Bruce Willis anyway, but the movie was really good in it's own right, and I was more than happy that the language wasn't so bad the movie had to be rated R. I went with my younger brother and sister and we had fun. Today the college group from church came over to my house and we hung out there for most of the day. It was fun and relaxing and I so thoroughly enjoyed myself. Of course, there was quite the mess to clean up when we were done, but it wasn't too bad. Now it is starting to storm outside and I am waiting hopefully for a wonderful Arizona monsoon to start. I've watched the lightning for the past two nights and it has been a pretty incredible show. We actually had rain last night. It is such a great feeling to be in bed and hear the rain hit the roof and smell it as everything outside is being drenched. I love Arizona storms. I thought I'd post a picture of a Tucson storm just beginning to roll over the mountains. It's not anything like actually seeing a storm come in, but it is a pretty cool picture. Oh, I just heard thunder! Yaaaaa!!!!!

No comments: