Friday, September 14, 2007

Friday

It's Friday morning and I have never been so thrilled to have a week behind me and the weekend in front of me. I went to bed last night feeling pretty bad and woke up this morning feeling even worse. of course, being the stubborn obstinate person I am I refused to stay home and get some rest, opting rather to tough it out all day. Now I'm beginning to wonder if that was such a great idea. I am so worn out. I've been so busy this week and there has been so much going on that I feel like I've been at some sort of training camp. I am sore and ache all over and I'm exhausted. I don't want to think, feel, or even exist at this moment. Oh well. Now to suck it up and function, because that's what we adults do. We don't play hooky or pretend we are sick so we can stay home and sleep or watch tv, and we certainly don't pass off our responsibilities to some one else. So, here I go trying to get through this day and hopefully it won't be so bad.

No comments: