Monday, September 17, 2007

Tagged

Ok, so I was tagged a few days ago by the Queen of Non Sequitur and have been super slow about responding. So sorry. So, now I am responding.
The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I grew up being more of a boy than a girl. I played with G. I. Joe's, climbed trees, scraped my knees, got stitches numerous times, and abhorred wearing skirts. (And people wonder why I have issues today!)

2. I have a hard time having a favorite anything. I can have several favorites, but ruling out all else to hold onto one single favorite is nigh unto impossible for me. There are so many things I like it is hard to narrow it down. I can, however, tell you very specific things that I hate.

3. I pick up accents very easily. I have family from Texas and when I spend time out there it takes two days, max, before I am talking just like them. I have found this to be true no matter who I am around. I usually end up mimicking their accent, whatever it is.

4. I dislike most traditional American meals. Turkey dinners and roast with potatoes and carrots are not appealing to me at all. I much prefer food from another culture, almost any other culture.

5. I am still in love with the idea that one day my prince will walk into my life and sweep me off my feet and there really will be a happily ever after. Yes, I am delusional at times.

6. I like sitting down on a rainy day and writing poetry. It just feels so much like the right thing to do.

7. I am very impish (if you don't know what that is look it up). I absolutely love being mischievous. I don't like hurting people, but I love having a good laugh at them or with them.

8. If you ask me to do something, such as write these eight random things, I will be at a total loss as to what to say. But, if you let me come up with on my own I won't be able to stop writing.

So, I'm not sure that was very affective at all, but there it is. I know one person to tag and that is the Unknown Poet.

No comments: