Thursday, September 20, 2007

So Good

I know I already posted for the day but I just had to post the words to this song.

"I Will Arise and Go to Jesus"
Come ye sinners poor and needy
weak and wounded, sick and sore;
Jesus ready stands to save you,
Full of pity, love and power.

I will arise and go to Jesus,
He will embrace me in His arms.
In the arms of my dear Savior,
Oh there are ten thousand charms.

I love this song. It has meant so much to me these past few days. I can't even begin to tell you how much the Lord has blessed me in these past few days, but it is beyond description how good He has been. He has become more precious to me than anything and my desire for Him has become all-consuming. What a mighty, awesome, wonderful God I serve!

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

um, you're allowed to post more than once a day, you know. :-)