Thursday, September 6, 2007

Everyday News

Well, this week has been pretty good thus far. I was going to post a few rants I had but I find that I simply don't have the energy to do it now that I am sitting at the computer. I've been busy as usual and I have thrown trying to eat right and exercising into my daily mix, so I'm a bit worn out, not to mention I have muscle aches from muscles I didn't know I had. But, I'm not complaining. I do actually feel pretty good all around and I find that I am quite content at this point in my life. There are things that I am having to deal with, like learning what love is and how that is supposed to be worked out in your life, and I have my struggles (yes, patience is a virtue and very necessary), but God has been so good to me and those around me that I find myself in awe of Him on a regular basis. His love is so perfect, His grace is so wonderful, His mercy long-lasting, and His blessings so bountiful. Truly, God has been only good to me. Even when my life feels crazy and there seems to be so much in it that is frustrating or hard, if I can just keep my focus on Him He will take care of everything. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5,6
I love that Scripture. Since the Lord has been talking to me so much recently about trusting Him and letting Him work instead of me trying to do everything I have found such peace when I really do trust in and lean on Him, and so much turmoil when I do the opposite. I am also glad that when I am struggling with doing what is right and making those hard right decisions He is always faithful to help me out. I can see more and more each day that it is really Christ Who is living and working in me to work out His will for my life and that is my only hope of glory, my hope of success.

No comments: