Monday, March 5, 2007

About Me

I know the first post of the day was a bit long and crazy but I forgot to add the About Me at the end and I promised I would be good about that this week. So, here goes.
*About Me* A snapshot of my life from the time I was 9 until just before I turned 15. Mondays and Tuesdays: all day with mom (or my elder siblings on the nights my mom worked). Wednesdays: school from 8-3 and then off to Dad's house and attending his church at night. Thursdays: school and then with Dad. Fridays: school until 12 and then with Dad. Saturdays: all day with Dad unless I spent the night with mom. Sundays: mornings and church with mom, afternoons and evening church with Dad. I had two churches, two sets of friends, two houses, two rooms (well, I shared), two very different lifestyles. The only two things my parents had in common was church and being strict.

No comments: