Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Absolute Silliness

I am at home getting ready to post a blog and absolute zaniness breaks out. My sister, who should never be up past 9 p.m. or trouble will start, is up at 10:35 p.m. and she is cleaning clothes out of her closet. If she was just cleaning that would be fine but, no, she is being absolutely bizarre. First she starts singing loudly from the closet, "You get a line, I'll get a pole honey. You get a line, I'll get a pole, babe. You get a line, I'll get a pole, we'll go fishing in the crocodile hole, honey, babe of mine" And now the craziness has really begun. With each article of clothing there is some new strange comment. "I am way too fat the wear this." (she's a size 6!!!!) "my hips are shaped really weirdly." "My butt is so big!" "Why are you sitting at the computer in your underwear?" (which I am not) "Oh look, the bottom of these pants is really loose but the bottom isn't. Hahaha." "I don't know why I bought these, they are too short." (she's talking about a pair of shorts) "Dear (talking to my niece), I found this hanger on the floor of your bedroom and it said I could have it. I asked it if it belonged to anyone and it said no." My niece responds, "Wow, I'm disturbed." All I can say is WOW!!!!!! Where did she come from? I know I am never that silly. She is absolutely one if the silliest people I know. Crazy. Anyway, ya, so now I've forgotten what I was going to post. Something about my day and dealings with Fitzgerald and how I hate arrogance. Oh, and I saw the most perfect man today and he was a doctor! I was literally speechless. I wanted to ask him his name but the words simply failed me. Now how is that for stupidity? Mr. Tall,Dark, and Handsome walks up to my counter, asks me for help and all I can manage is a smile and very few words. He even told me he was coming back later to have me do something else for him and I still couldn't get anything out. The man probably thought he was working with a deaf-mute. He was like the man your mother always told you to be on the look out for and I let him just walk away. Sigh. Of course I'm being totally ridiculous, but the man was really good looking and I wouldn't have minded having him as a customer every day. So, this post is full of ridiculous things and I will stop here for safety sake.

*About Me* Random facts: I need absolute pitch black to fall asleep at night. I hate when someone leaves a light, any light, on because I never fully fall asleep and then I don't rest. I hate cold temperatures. Anything below 60 degrees Fahrenheit is cold weather and I never swim unless it's 90 degrees or higher. 80 degrees is beautiful weather and it isn't really hot until it hits 95 degrees. My favorite time of year is spring but fall holds a very close second. I absolutely LOVE the Farside comics as well as Calvin and Hobbes. I have more nicknames than anyone I have ever met. the last time I checked it was at 20 different names. Ya, scary.

No comments: